Table of Contents
- Sage Pay (Direct)
- GB, IE
Sage Pay (Direct)
Setting up SagePay (UK)
Please visit Sagepay.com for more information and to register.
Here's what you need to do to start testing your integration and to go live with Sage Pay:
- Get your admin password for My Sage Pay - You will be given a link to click on to get your password
- Login to My Sage Pay (Test) using the admin password supplied: https://test.sagepay.com/MySagePay/
- Create a new user in your account - this will enable you to perform tests and will be valid only for testing purposes (you'll need to do this again when you go Live)
- Complete your integration with Sage Pay in the Foxycart STORE > payment section. (Select SagePay.com as the Bank card payment method and enter your vendor name. Make sure the servers are set to TEST at this stage)
- Process a test transaction through your website using the Sage Pay test card numbers http://www.sagepay.com/testcards
- Perform a refund - before you can go Live you must refund one of your successful test transactions http://www.sagepay.com/performrefund
- Going Live - As soon as your testing is complete and your acquiring bank has confirmed your Merchant ID, your account will automatically be set to Live. We (Sage Pay) will let you know when this has happened. You will then need to direct your website from the Test server to our Live server.
- Login to My Sage Pay (Live) using your original admin password. You'll only be able to access the Live portal once your Merchant ID is confirmed. https://live.sagepay.com/MySagePay
- Add the following IP addresses to your “Valid IP Address” section (or a comparably named section):
* IP: 18.104.22.168
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.255
- Test your Live account - perform a transaction via your website using a real card.
- Perform a refund as you did in your test… you are now ready to start accepting payments from your customers - congratulations!
Troubleshooting & Interpreting Response Codes
Contact sage pay for info. Know more? Feel free to edit this page with info.
Important Notes and Caveats
Sage Pay v. Sage Payment Solutions Sage Payment Solutions is different than Sage Pay. Make sure you are sure which Sage solution you use, and always make sure to test before you assume things are working as expected.
User Notes and Experiences
If you have tips, experience, or helpful notes related to this gateway that would benefit others, please add them below, including your name and the date. We reserve the right to edit or remove comments that don't add value to this page.