Table of Contents
- Drupal + FoxyCart integration
- Provides the necessary code to integrate into the Drupal CMS system.
Please note: The code on this page is submitted by members of the FoxyCart community, and may not verified by FoxyCart.com LLC in any way, shape, or form. Please double check the code before installing. If you need help with it please post in our forum, but if we cannot offer assistance (due to unfamiliarity with this particular system or language) we apologize in advance.
- Theme-able shopping cart and status blocks.
- Tight single-sign on integration with Drupal. Customers use their Drupal account to complete checkout with FoxyCart.
- FoxyCart datafeed logging. Transactions reported by FoxyCart are logged into the Drupal logging system.
Please submit any suggestions/bugs on the Drupal.org bugtracker.
- Drupal 6 or 7
Provided by: yorkspace.com
These instructions will integrate FoxyCart with your Drupal 6 template. This is not a Drupal module, if you change templates then you will need to apply these steps again to the new template.
- Under your template folder, eg.
/sites/all/themes/mytemplate, make a directory
foxycart-version. eg. foxycart-0.5.1
- Download the foxy files, maintaining the same folder structure (and replacing the
YOURDOMAIN.FOXYCART.TLDwith the path to your FoxyCart files, as indicated in your “sample code” page in your FoxyCart admin):
- Add these lines to your template
stylesheets[all] = foxycart-0.5.1/files/foxybox.css stylesheets[all] = foxycart-0.5.1/themes/standard/theme.foxybox.css scripts = foxycart-0.5.1/files/foxycart_includes.js
- Refresh your Drupal theme cache.
Done. Now can add Foxy add to cart links, etc.. to your pages and blocks. Just make sure that you select an appropriate
Input Filter otherwise all but the most basic HTML tags will be stripped and it won't work.
- Drupal 6
Provided by: frontierconsulting.com.au