Table of Contents
- AG, AT, AU, BE, BG, BL, BO, BZ, CA, CK, CL, CR, CU, CY, CZ, DE, DK, DO, EC, EE, ES, FG, FI, FR, GB, GR, GT, GY, HN, HR, HT, HU, IE, IL, IT, JM, LC, LT, LU, LV, MT, MX, NI, NL, PA, PE, PL, PT, PY, RO, SE, SI, SK, SR, SV, US, UY, VE
Setting Up BlueSnap for FoxyCart
Follow these steps to get your API credentials:
- Login to the BlueSnap Merchant Console and go to Settings > API Settings in the top menu.
- Define your API password by entering it in the “Password” and “Verify your password” fields. Make sure you remember what you set here, as you'll need it later.
- In the Authorized IPs and Disable IP Checking options, select the “Disable IP Checking” option.
- Click Request API credentials. The credentials are generated and your new API Username is shown. Make note of the Username.
- With credentials in hand, log in to your store's Foxy administration and head to the “payments” page.
- Ensure “Live Servers” are selected for the “Which servers do you want to use?” option.
- If not yet enabled, enable “Let customers pay with a Credit or Debit Card” and select “BlueSnap” from the “bank card payment method” dropdown.
- Enter your API username and password as you set within the BlueSnap console.
- Enable 3D Secure if you need to make use of 3D Secure for your store, and it's enabled on your BlueSnap account.
- Save the payments page
Now you're all set with BlueSnap for payments on your store!
Signing up for a test account
If you'd like to sign up for a test account with BlueSnap, you can do that from their Sandbox console here. Follow the steps noted above, but leaving your payments page on “Test servers” in step 6.
Test Card Numbers
You can see details about the specific test card numbers that BlueSnap support on their website here.
Troubleshooting & Interpreting Response Codes
Contact BlueSnap for info. Know more? Feel free to edit this page with info.
Important Notes and Caveats
User Notes and Experiences
If you have tips, experience, or helpful notes related to this gateway that would benefit others, please add them below, including your name and the date. We reserve the right to edit or remove comments that don't add value to this page.