Table of Contents
- Intuit QuickBooks Payments
Intuit Quickbooks Payments
Setting Up Quickbooks Payments for FoxyCart
- Log in to your Foxy store administration, and proceed to the “payments” section.
- For the payment set that you are looking to connect, enable the option labelled “Let customers pay with a Credit or Debit Card” if it isn't already
- In the payment method dropdown, select “Intuit Quickbooks Payments”
- Click the “Connect to Quickbooks Payments” button. This will redirect you over to Quickbooks to log in to your account to authorize access for your Foxy store to the Quickbooks Payments API.
- After completing that process, Quickbooks will redirect you back to your Foxy store - and if you see a success message, then everything is good to go!
For testing, your QuickBooks account should be provisioned automatically with a sandbox company you can use.
If when trying to connect to QuickBooks using Test Servers you receive an error of “There is no sandbox companies found for the user”, you'll need to review your account to create sandbox companies to utilise. You can do that from your QuickBooks account at this URL: https://developer.intuit.com/app/developer/sandbox, there is also some information about sandbox companies in their documentation here.
Troubleshooting & Interpreting Response Codes
Contact quickbooks for info. Know more? Feel free to edit this page with info.
User Notes and Experiences
If you have tips, experience, or helpful notes related to this gateway that would benefit others, please add them below, including your name and the date. We reserve the right to edit or remove comments that don't add value to this page.