- 3PL Central
- Set the FoxyCart datafeed to pass your data to 3PL's fulfillment system
- fulfillment, datafeed
Please note: The code on this page is submitted by members of the FoxyCart community, and may not verified by FoxyCart.com LLC in any way, shape, or form. Please double check the code before installing. If you need help with it please post in our forum, but if we cannot offer assistance (due to unfamiliarity with this particular system or language) we apologize in advance.
3PL Fulfillment is now included natively in the Order Desk integration.
Hook the FoxyCart datafeed up to 3PL Central. This solution works with single-ship and multi-ship stores.
- Download and unzip the files
- You'll need to request some files from 3PL. They will send you a bundle of files with an API key, an ID number, a login, and a password. You'll need to load this information into the 3pl_includes.php file.
- You may need to hardcode the link to the XML_Orders_WSDL.wsdl in your 3pl_includes.php file. This is the SOAP endpoint that passes the requests to 3PL.
- Set your datafeed endpoint in the FoxyCart admin to the 3pl-datafeed.php file.
- If you want to write inventory levels back into your system, you can put your own code into the function in the 3pl_includes.php file.
- This has been tested with 0.7.2 but should work fine back to 0.7.0
- The SOAP extension must be installed on your web-server