- Create a custom email receipt using the XML datafeed. Useful if you need attachments or language customization (prior to v0.4.0)
- receipt, email
Please note: The code on this page is submitted by members of the FoxyCart community, and may not verified by FoxyCart.com LLC in any way, shape, or form. Please double check the code before installing. If you need help with it please post in our forum, but if we cannot offer assistance (due to unfamiliarity with this particular system or language) we apologize in advance.
Creates a receipt email (with the cart), much like FoxyCart itself does. This can be useful if you need advanced receipt customization or translation into different languages.
- PHP5 is required
- Doesn't handle multi-ship
- Doesn't include custom fields
- Doesn't take into account product price modifiers when calculating option price.
- There may be limitation with special characters like the umlaut (ü), particularly in OS X mail clients.
- PHP5 (This will not work with PHP4)