Table of Contents
FoxyCart v2.0 Documentation
Welcome to the documentation for FoxyCart v2.0. If you're on a different version you can find it from the documentation homepage.
Need help? Don't despair! We're here to help. If you can't find what you need in our documentation please just let us know on our forum or by email. Our goal is for FoxyCart to make your life easier, so if you have problems that our documentation can't help with just let us know.
Not sure where to start? Try the “Required Reading” section below if you're new to e-commerce in general, or if you'd like a refresher on the core concepts behind e-commerce.
Advanced user just looking for quick info? Try the cheatsheet!
Who This Documentation Is For
Because FoxyCart is radically different than most e-commerce systems (in that it isn't turnkey, nor is it an “all in one” solution), FoxyCart does require at least some web design and development knowledge. As such, this documentation assumes at least a passing familiarity with the lingo associated with building websites. If something is unclear please feel free to ask, but if you're a completely non-technical user hoping to learn HTML, these pages will probably frustrate you.
Required Reading Things to understand about e-commerce in general.
Introducing FoxyCart How and why FoxyCart is different.
Beginning FoxyCart Setting up your site and your FoxyCart store.
For those about to
rock program, we salute you. 1)
- Webhooks (aka Datafeeds)
- Unified Order Entry (aka The Superpassword)
- Replacing an existing checkout and using Foxy for only the checkout (ie. without the client-facing cart)
Reference & Additional Information
- USPS Notes and Caveats
3rd Party Integrations
Overviews and Ideas for Customizations
PCI Compliance, Security, & Privacy
- About Your PCI Requirements, separating the FUD from the truth
- Security Badges and “Powered by FoxyCart” Logos
- Cheat Sheet: Reserved values, placeholders, and methods.
- Code Snippets for advanced customisation and functionality.
- Using CloudFlare with Foxy, setup considerations and notes.